Easy Fibre Pellets
Robinwood Easy Fibre pellets is a superior conditioning feed. It is a quick soaking pellet – mix with equal parts of clean water to form a moist mash. Feed with a balancer or a suitable cube/mix if required.
The level of digestible energy available in this diet makes it an excellent conditioning feed; it also has the additional properties of being very low in starch and sugar. Robinwood Easy Fibre Pellets are the obvious choice for horses and ponies that require energy and condition without the fizz associated with traditional cereal-rich diets. Equines prone to laminitis or suffering from Cushings and requiring additional body condition will also benefit from this diet.
- This product is a superior conditioning diet, it is rich in full fat linseed which is a key source of omega fatty acids; the micronizing process ensures that the energy in the linseed is made easily available to the equine
- The principal ingredient in this diet is micronized ground unmolassed sugar beet; this an excellent source of soluble fibres which play an integral part in the production of slow-release energy.
- The addition of soya hulls (the outer shell of the soya bean) in this diet contributes to the superior level of soluble fibres, soya hulls are easily digested by the equine.
- The combination of micronized sugar beet and soya hulls ensures a very high fibre, low sugar, low starch product.
- The inclusion of soya oil promotes the conditioning property of this diet, helping to add energy and calories.
- This product does not contain added minerals or vitamins